KOYO 6203rs Bearing
Known for its industry leading ball bearing solutions, including current insulated and hybrid versions, along with a complete line of tapered, cylindrical, spherical and versatile split spherical roller bearings, FAG is renowned as the inventor of the groundbreaking ball grinding machine that is regarded as the foundation of the entire rolling bearing industry. FAG is a signature product brand of the Schaeffler Group, one of the worlds leading integrated industrial and automotive suppliers.
we offer bearings made by the broadest range of manufacturers in the industry. We represent all of the biggest names in the bearing industry with the widest selection of bearings and power transmission products available.
No bearing line would be complete without the Schaeffler family of companies. These include FAG, and Barden, and comprise virtually every type of roller and ball bearing, as well as linear bearings and various maintenance products. Backed up by our team of seasoned professionals and a culture of customer service, we've worked with clients across the globe to provide power transmission products that are enhanced by our cutting edge supply chain solutions.
- 50 mm x 92 mm x 50 mm 50 mm x 92 mm x 50 mm FAG 805190W90 angular contact ball bearings
- Cylindrical Bore Set
- 20 mm x 52 mm x 21 mm 20 mm x 52 mm x 21 mm FAG 4304-B-TVH deep groove ball bearings
- Ball Bearing Units
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 16 mm 50 mm x 80 mm x 16 mm FAG HC7010-E-T-P4S angular contact ball bearings
- 1045 Carbon Steel
- VV (Non-Contact Rubb
- FAG 713618230 wheel bearings
- Standard Grease
- Cast Iron
- FAG 713667300 wheel bearings
- Standard Grease
- 150 mm x 320 mm x 65 mm 150 mm x 320 mm x 65 mm FAG NJ330-E-M1 + HJ330-E cylindrical roller bearings
- Insert Bearing Unit
- 60 mm x 110 mm x 28 mm 60 mm x 110 mm x 28 mm FAG 22212-E1-K + H312 spherical roller bearings
- [Aluminum Alloy] 201
- 120 mm x 215 mm x 76 mm 120 mm x 215 mm x 76 mm FAG 23224-E1A-K-M + AHX3224A spherical roller bearings
- No symbol: Internal