KOYO 6203rs Bearing
Timken is currently focused on expanding its global leadership in tapered roller bearings and growing its offering of industrial bearings and mechanical power transmission products and services. Today Timken engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, automated lubrication systems, belts, chain, couplings and linear motion products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services.Timken engineering knowledge in metallurgy, tribology and power transmission is applied across bearings and related systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of machinery around the world. Applications range from the Mars Rover to offshore wind turbines
The Timken Company brands include: Timken bearings, Fafnir bearings, EDT bearing housed units, Lovejoy couplings and universal joints, Drives chain, Groeneveld lubrication solutions, Interlube lubrication systems, Philadelphia Gear power systems, Cone Drive worm gear drives, Torsion Control Products spring couplings, Bii aerospace bearing inspection services, PTTech industrial clutches and brakes, Rollon linear motion products, and R+L Hydraulics hydraulic components.
Timken is a member of the World Bearing Association (WBA), a non-profit and unincorporated industrial association.
- Timken NKS37 needle roller bearings
- Pillow Block
- Timken J-910 needle roller bearings
- Insert Bearings
- 140 mm x 195 mm x 27 mm 140 mm x 195 mm x 27 mm Timken JP14049/JP14010 tapered roller bearings
- Single Row Ball Bearing
- Timken HK2520 needle roller bearings
- 203 Series
- 35 mm x 62 mm x 14 mm 35 mm x 62 mm x 14 mm Timken 9107KDD deep groove ball bearings
- Mounted Units & Inserts
- Timken K47X55X28FV1 needle roller bearings
- Tapered Roller Bearings Assembly